Oh welcome back to my channel today, im going to be comparing the it cosmetics, your skin, just amend cc, plus cream with spf 50 on one one-half of my face up with the illuminating version on the other half of my face up. So that is the your skin, only ameliorate cc, plus cream with spf fifty illumination. I have that in the shade off-white calorie-free. I also accept the original in the shade fairlight, so this should be a practiced comparison. Im going to show you what the products look like, that is, the original at that place 1 pump and im going to do a pump of the illuminating version besides, which looks the same its there beneath a pump of the illuminating version. They look very similar to me. Weve got the original up there and the illuminating version there so far, theyre looking pretty identical im just trying to piece of work out which is which, because they look so like and im, putting the original version on the left hand side of my confront, as you are watching Im doing a whole pump there, just considering i wanted to make this test fair. I didnt know if i could do one-half a pump accurately. I normally use i pump of this product over my whole face, so im going to be having a lot of coverage today. I similar to polish on with my fingers at get-go before bouncing in with my beauty, blender so thats how im going to employ it today.

Theres my pre dampened beauty, blender, and i am just billowy that in despite this harsh bathroom lighting, which is not doing me whatsoever favors today, i dearest the way this product makes my skin look its my well-nigh reach fart base, without a doubt. So, every bit you can meet, im looking really really happy with this. It just makes your skin await and then creamy and perfected. The coverage is good. That is my holy grail. Y'all can encounter. I have it in a colossal size there. I am now going to apply the illumination version on the other side of my face using the aforementioned technique, i am just going to dot that on rub information technology in with my fingers before using a sponge. I find that helps me get the most perfected coverage without losing too much of the production to the beauty blender, because i dearest the flawless end it gives, but it does soak up a lot of product instantly. I was seeing and im seeing once again as i sentry this video back just the gorgeous glow you get from that illumination side. I think it looks admittedly cute from this distance. I much prefer the look of the illuminated side. However, if you wait up really close, you tin can see fiddling little fine pieces of glitter, which i didnt dearest at all, so theres the original side and theres. The illumination side, which i remember looks much better upwards close original and upwards close illumination and im merely putting whatevers left onto my neck and the dorsum of my easily, because it does have that spf 50 in so we cannot forget to protect our neck and our Hands because they are also exposed to the dominicus.

I am just finishing with that beauty, blender and im really happy, especially with that illumination size. Then i kind of think ive found my new holy grail here. Looking a flake bored with the flatter expect inside, which is nonetheless a nice natural finish, i am now applying their farewell bye under center concealer, only to see how that works with both products from the same brand. It cosmetics then im going to tap that in now and again follow upwards with my sponge that is laying on squeamish and it does have a lot of coverage. I have used this production in a split up video, a first impressions, video which i will link beneath, simply it applied kind of the same. Both sides im going to speed through the remainder of my makeup, thats that i am applying its the charlotte tilbury bronzer. From the light medium contour palette and i am applying their mac pulverization blush, i will link everything ive used down below that is the glossier quartz illuminator. Then both products contain spf l. They both incorporate skin care ingredients, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic, acid antioxidants, vitamins, niacin, im applying the by terry hyaluronic pulverisation. There i didnt apply a primer or a setting spray, because i wanted to come across how the product lasted alone. I will do a wear test. I did want to add a pulverization to see if it affected the illumination, which i recall information technology has taken it down a lilliputian bit by calculation a pulverisation im simply going to use my by terry ombre, blackness star eyeshadow in ombre mercure.

So the cc cream claims to be full coverage. I would concur with that for both reduce the appearance of wrinkles, not sure virtually that, as you can see in the glorious bathroom lighting. My wrinkles are there on point that is the ysl water lip stain that i am applying in that location just brushing through my brows theres the original side, with my total face on and theres the illuminating side, i will practice a wear examination and ill come back and encounter You in a piffling fleck im back to do my check in. I have now been wearing this makeup for five hours and im back nether the glorious bath lighting to show yous whats happened, heres the original version and heres the illumination version. I must disclose life happened and i had cried in the past five hours so considering that its non doing likewise bad up close, you tin can come across that micro shimmer that i mentioned, which they actually claim for the illumination version that it doesnt have glitter or shimmer. So i have no idea what thats nigh im, pointing out that my wrinkles are pretty obvious, but so i didnt wear a primer to exist off-white, and so thats both sides. They are 32 milliliters in that standard size which im showing you there of the illuminating version which costs 32.l or you tin can buy a mini. A 12 mil size, far xiv pounds. I similar them both. However, if youre gon na exist getting up close, i would recommend the original version, because theres no shimmer there that jumbo size that i used was from qvc.

It comes in a jumbo size once in a blue moon and thats. How much i honey that one! I recommend the shimmer for photography and the original for real life im going to continue with my wear exam and ill, be dorsum at the end of the mean solar day. For my terminal check in im back for the final check in of the day, ive now been wearing this makeup for nine whole hours. Yes, i accept so this is the illumination side, and this is the original side theyre withal slightly on. Since the last cheque in i take had a large old smooch with my boyfriend, so its had a real life test. Today i preferred the wait of the cc illumination for photography, but this original version is gon na win out for real life. It too acts as a concealer. Its got skin care properties illumination, i probably wont repurchase just because of that micro shimmer in there it looks a chip likewise disgoing for me, but perhaps nice for a night out. Have you tried these? If so, i want to know which one you adopt.

https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=eQaA_FIxp3U